Saturday, January 28, 2017

Wikileaks: Trump Worse Than Clinton

I like your 'new style' and even subscribed. As I believe America / World must have the facts to make informed decisions I applaud your effort to do that... BTW I believe there is a large marketable audience that 'thirst' for a news outlet that refuses to put out 'half facts' and when they find they have broadcast 'half truths' immediately updates their listeners with what now seems to be the truth. We all make mistakes, how quickly we correct our mistakes makes all the difference. Once again Cynk, I wish You and Life New, good fortune with this needed effort. Bobby Ingram

1 comment:

  1. I certainly do NOT believe H. Clinton is better than Trump.
    I voted for Trump and even tho he made that horrible attack on Syria because of the FALSE FLAG gas attack. I would vote for him again.

    ReplyDelete